Thursday, May 31, 2012

may's entry

oh. just now i check my blog archive. its already a month since my last post. hehe.
it shows that my past month was very packed with all those work.
need to think an idea for my fyp.
need to study for lots of test.
need to do some assgmnt. err not some. but many. including the research proposal.
lots of presentation. and now lots of OSPE.
and now i start to realize that i didn't meet my sv yet to discuss on my fyp. oh no!

next week is already my study week.
seriously feeling like wanna to go back home.
really mis mom and dad.
tomorrow is dad's bufday.
and he is working. to find a rezeki. for us. me n my family.
thanks abh for kept being a gud abah for me.
an understanding and nice abah for me.
kept taking care on me.
and i'll always luv u. till the end.:)
im still mak and abah baby rite? :)

oh. oke. need to study for this evening OSPE.
bye2 all. bye2 may. welcome june.
assalamualaikum. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...