Thursday, December 1, 2011

that moment that i miss

bukak fb dan tgk banyak post2 adek2 yang baru je habis spm:)
of cos most of them amatlah happy..
but ada jugak sesetengah y sdeh..
it not because of they can't answer the spm.
also not because they fear that they will not get a gud result.
but it because they feel sad leaving their fren, their beloved fren.

n it makes me feel sad too.
the same goes to me few years ago.
when mom n dad came and want to bring me back home,
i feel like crying.
no, bukan feel but already crying.
n even now i feel like crying.:')

of cos, i love all of my frens,
my revo frens:)..
n will always remember them,
wherever i go,
even time go faster and we become old one day.
insyAllah,
i'll remember u, my dear frens:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...